A Customer Profile is the collection of the customer’s interactive and transactional data that can be used to maintain the customer relationship. This collection of data is classified based on roles, categories and metrics that will facilitate the understanding of who the customer is.
This collection of data can be classified in 5 major types of data.
- Deterministic: (address, name, telephone, email, etc)
- Demographics: (sex, family, age, etc)
- Transactions: (purchases, services, preferences, interactions, collections, etc)
- Relatives: (families, house holding, roles, relationships, social media, etc)
- Inferred: (predictive models, statistics, Churn, Best Customer, CLV, RFM, metrics, etc)