Congratulations to Marco A. Cruz - winner of the Grange Prize Award!The Grange Prize is a Canadian and International Internet Award that recognizes the work of two Canadian and two international photographers, awarding CAD $50,000 to a winner chosen through an internet public vote. This year they had 2 Mexican photographers. Marco A. Cruz was the winner!
Early in the year Marco A.Cruz contacted us to help him with his Social Media presence and CRM activities. Marco had already a site managed by himself with a focus on documental photography. Marco realized that photography and the internet go well together and he needed to expand his presence in the Internet to promote his work and must important start conversations about his work and in this case, Mexican photography.
Marco is a clear example of using personal branding, social media and CRM to promote his work and engage in conversations. For this, Solvis prepared a Social CRM Strategy based on Marco's core values and objectives to promote his photography. We are in the process of developing a case study but here are some of the tactics that we used within the defined strategy:
- Optimized Wordpress to better manage his blog content
- Made changes to the navegation menus at his website
- Created a Facebook strategy for Marco A, Cruz, the photographer
- Established presence on Twitter
- Used tools like HootSuite, Mr. Tweet, Search.Twiiter and Tweedeck to manage conversations, followers and tweets
- Used different Google tools to understand conversations around photography
- Had a plan to measure conversations and some key metrics
- Used ZohoCRM as the CRM tool with a Landing Page
- Zoho for Project Management
Marco's blog is http://www.marcoacruz.com/blog/.
We are extemely happy to contribute to Marco's efforts and expand his precence in the Internet via Social Media. Our work is not done yet, we are now moving into the next phase to help Marco with other social media channels and tactics.