Don't know where to start with your Social Media initiatives.We can help.
We have developed a Social Media methodology with a CRM focus that will help you identify opportunities to engage customer that are already having conversations about your brand or company in the Internet. Our social media analysis takes into account conversations in the different Web 2.0 mediums and channels, your digital and search marketing efforts, your main media and PR efforts, and your current CRM strategy.
We can help your company be part of these conversations and use your existing infrastructure (i.e. call center, web team, marketing team, etc.) to have engage customers in order the acquire and retain them.
We can help turn social media conversations into interactions and transactions - leads, opportunities, claims or customer service cases - to help your company be more engaged with your customers - customers that are using social media.
Our methodology will hep you:
- Listen to conversations on the different social media and channels
- Expand your CRM strategy to the Internet
- Understand the key areas you need to fix in your current CRM before expanding to the Web 2.0
- Understand key requirements in culture and business to maximize the relationship with customers
- Use Web 2.0 channels - RSS, Blogs, Social Networking, Videos, Social Sites, Social Bookmarking, Micro-Blogging, from the business and technology perspective
- Prepare to launch a private or public social networking site for your customers
- Apply SEM, SEO, Digital Marketing, Email and Landing pages to promote your product and services
- Integrate your tradicional CRM with social media
- Analyze the current CRM and Web 2.0 landscape in terms of trends, vendors and technology