Last month, SAS Caribbean invites Solvis to present at a Marketing Conference in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, hosted by the La Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM). The topics that Earl LaChance covered were:
- The goals of a Marketing Intelligence/Marketing Automation (MA) software solution
- A review of the key concepts and goals of an implementation of SAS MA
- Customer Segmentation and Statistical Predictive Models
- The Marketing Automation life cycle and the applications involved
- A demo of SAS Campaign Studio and SAS Web Report Studio
After the SAS demo, Earl fielded many questions regarding best practices and his experience implementing Marketing Automation solutions in Fortune 500 companies in the Americas.