General CRM Consulting Services
- CRM Strategy: Processes, People, Technology
Our 8-point strategy will help you gain a clear picture of your CRM initiatives by analyzing:
- Customer Definition
- Product & Channel Definition
- Metrics & KPI
- CRM Assessments & Surveys
To fully understand where you stand right now, CRM Mastery’s suite of assessment solutions will help you uncover the weaknesses within each of the following four strategic CRM areas:
- CRM Foundation - CRM Maturity and Risk Assessment
- Internal Customer-facing Operations – Customer Lifecycle Management Assessment
- External Customer Focus - Customer Focus Assessment
- Customer Insight Assessment - The
experience of your customers
- Buy, Rent (ASP) or Build CRM Solutions Analysis
Solvis can help in the package selection process and the impact of buying, renting or building a CRM solution
- Application Integration Strategy & Design Workshops
Solvis can make a complete analysis of how to integrate your systems with a customer centric approach.
- Package Evaluation Workshops
Solvis has a proven software selection process to help you select the CRM solution that truly fits your needs, including: ASP to enterprise, CRM solution contact centers, and CRM web applications.
- Business Cases (ROI and Total Cost of Ownership)
Solvis provides a methodology to create business cases and calculate ROI and TCO.
- Program Management Offices
Solvis can help with the creation of your CRM PMO and/or Customer Advocate Office.
- Training for Executives
Solvis provides 2-day workshops to bring your management team up to speed with the latest aspects of CRM regarding process, technology and people.
- Change Management
Ignoring the human factors in a CRM initiative makes it almost impossible for the initiative to succeed. Solvis can manage the empowerment and assimilation activities of a change management initiative.
Copyright © Solvis Consulting, LCC All Rights Reserved.